Friday, April 9, 2010

Marriage Announcement Photo Card

These days, more and more people are opting for smaller, more intimate ceremonies and destination weddings. With that being the case, there is a greater desire for marriage announcements, which are sent after the wedding to notify loved ones who may not have attended the wedding.

I was playing in Microsoft Word today for lack of anything better to do on a boring, rainy Friday morning at work and came across this beautiful clip art photo of a wedding couple kissing before a beach sunset. It inspired me to create a sample wedding card. Continuing with the sepia color scheme in the photograph and the elegance of the couple in the photo, here's what I came up with. I also added one of my favorite quotes of all time by Francois de la Rochefoucauld, a 17th century French duke who wrote a couple of good pearls of wisdom throughout his life.


What do you think? Is a small ceremony or destination wedding something you would do?